Glink for Windows Terminal Emulation
Glink is a terminal emulation package used by more than 600,000 users world-wide. Glink connects Windows workstations to legacy mainframe systems. Glink is used to access transactional and database legacy applications running on Bull, IBM, DEC, UNIX and Linux enterprise systems.
Glink runs on all Windows releases currently supported by Microsoft, including Vista, 2003 and XP on both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- Glink is a fast, efficient and highly functional terminal emulator for connecting Windows workstations or servers to legacy business applications running on enterprise systems.
- Glink provides fast and efficient file transfer between legacy systems and Windows platforms
- Glink's unique script language acts as a facelifting and automation tool for increasing the friendliness and efficiency of the user interface to legacy business applications
- Glink's API provides emulation services to Windows applications that need access to legacy systems
- Glink's API provides emulation services to e-business programs running on application servers, enabling them to interact with legacy business applications on enterprise systems
Glink for Windows downloads